We need your help now more than ever.
As a small organisation, the financial implications of our unplanned closure as a result of COVID-19 will have a long and lasting impact. At this point, we do not know when normal business will resume, nor what normal business will look like in the future.
In our 40th year we set out to raise £40,000 to celebrate this landmark occasion and allow us to give more unity than ever before to our audiences, community and artists of Liverpool. This is still our intention, now more than ever.
Please, if you can, do consider donating. We have exciting ambitions for the year ahead and your support will help continue to make this possible.
Things your donation will go toward in the near future:
- Developing new artists and companies
- Working in our communities
- Bringing high-quality theatre, comedy, music and dance to Liverpool
- Give away 2000 free tickets to local charities, schools, and community groups
- Make at least 1000 tickets available at a subsided rate of £5
- Take 6 productions outside of our venue and directly into community halls, health centers and local spaces
- Run 40 days of community takeovers across our buildings including book clubs, events to combat loneliness, quiz nights, food markets and more.
- Support 300 artists with free space, mentoring and workshops